Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Review of 2019

Well, I had one post in 2019.  That is hard to believe.  I had some great finds in 2019, mostly from Ancestry.com.  And I began researching my brother-in-law's family at my sister's request.

In September of last year, my long-lost cousin and I spent a weekend together, at my home with our husbands, that was absolutely wonderful.  We had not seen each other since around 1960 maybe?  I had been searching for her since about 1994.  She found me (!) on Ancestry in 2018.  When she arrived at my house, I was able to give her her father's childhood missal with his name written in it that I had found among my mother's belongings.  Her father died in 1963, so it was quite a touching moment to finally lay it in her hands! We really had a good time with them and hope to see more of them.

So, my goal for 2020?  Well, that's an obvious one!  I need to blog more!  I'll start with a post today!

No comments:

Post a Comment